Wednesday 1 January 2014

2014 Blogger Challenge | Inspiration

Hello everyone, today is exciting because it is my first post of the 2014 blogger challenge! It is also my first post for 2014! I cannot believe how fast 2013 flew by, it was such a great year. There was some real highlights and I'd just like to wish you all a very happy 2014! But anyway, onto the post, you can read more about the 2014 blogger challenge here. The first post is all about inspirational quotes and things which will motivate you in the new year. 
I found several quotes from our good old pal tumblr and they are what I am going to share with you all today.

I love this quote because it means that no matter what you do, if you try you will succeed one way or another.

This quote shows that if you're dedicated to something then you will get what you wish for.

This quote gets me all giddy - just to think that if you smile and someone sees that, then that could change their mood all together! I'm always one for helping people. 

This quote has got to be my favourite! It makes me keep my head up and realise that if I want things to go my way in life then I've got to think positive!

Well that's it, my first post for the 2014 blogger challenge. I really enjoyed writing this post, is there any quotes that give you inspiration for 2014? 


8 comments:

  1. Love the quotes! They're definitely going in my quote book :) I'll be sure to check out your posts for the challenges to come!

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is so lovely! aw thank you so much :) xx

      Delete
  2. lovely quotes! Truly inspiring!
    x
    pils13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these quotes! They're inspirational and positive :)

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous quotes :)

    I hope you have an amazing year!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those quotes and I hope you have a great 2014! I'm doing the 2014 blogger challenge as well and I have followed you too keep up with your posts. I'd love if you could check out my blog as well :-)

    rosyblossom.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to all of the posts from the challenge, I will check out your blog now:)

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, I love reading every single one of them! Don't forget to check me out on bloglovin', I will follow you all back, links on the side bar :) xx