I'm never really the one who makes resolutions for a new year, I'm not sure why it just never interested me. But this year I'm going to change that and make some resolutions, so today I'm going to share them with you.
1. Eat healthier - By this, I don't just mean eat less chocolate and crisps, I mean genuinely eat healthier. Try to consume more pieces of fruit and vegetables a day. I'm the type of person that doesn't ever put on weight which means I can eat whatever I like, so I'm going to change this and look after my insides a bit better.
2. Exercise more - I literally NEVER exercise, P.E at school is the most exercise I do. I'm not going to say 'go for a run each morning', instead do little exercises, like star jumps.
3. Look after my skin - Being in the blogging community made me realise how much I don't look after my skin. You have people that put 10+ products on their face day and night, then there's me that cleanses and moisturises haha! I definitely need to branch out and try out some different skin care products.
4. Keep organised - This is where my 2014 diary comes in. I've never properly had a diary before, I always rely on my memory to keep me organised. So now I've got a diary I will be able to write down when things will happen. This will also benefit my blog as I will be able to plan posts in advance which I am excited about!
5. Go out more - All I ever did in 2013 was sit inside, scrolling through blogs and hibernating. Which don't get me wrong, was fun as it got me more involved in blogging. But then I missed out on many different opportunities to be with friends so this is something that I need to start doing. I need to be able to balance my blogging time and my socialising time!
So, that's all my resolutions for 2014. Comment below your resolutions as I would love to know!