There are so many things that people have to think of for the preparation of prom so I thought I would put a list together of things that I need to prepare and get sorted so that I have the best prom experience as possible! This may help a few of you so you can get all the minor details sorted out.
1. Outfit - lets face it, you can't go to prom if you don't have a dress or a suit. I got my dress months ago and I still love it! Try to get one which suits your personality and makes you look stunning!
2. Transport - unless you're planning to walk to prom, then you need some mode of transport! There are so many different cars out there now-a-days that it can be hard to chose. Also, don't forget decorations such as ribbons and balloons for the vehicle!
3. Hair - it's always nice to have someone else do your hair for the night and prom is a definite reason to make this happen! I've gone for a hairstyle which suits the style of my dress.
4. Nails - are you having a French manicure or just painting them yourself? Make sure you plan ahead so you get use to the nails!
5. Make-up - nobody wants to do their make up perfectly on prom night then go ahead and ruin it with some eyeliner flicks - practise makes perfect!
6. Shoes - are they comfy? Have you broken them in yet? Do you walk like a duck in them?
7. Jewellery/corsage - is your date buying you a corsage or are you going low key with some pearls? Make sure you get jewellery which matches the details on your dress.
8. Bag - you don't want to be the one that has to hold your belongings, make sure you have enough room to hold essentials like phone, camera, powder and lipgloss!
Let me know about your prom planning!
Love Lucy x