Monday 27 January 2014

Where did I go?

You may or may not have noticed but I haven't been about on the blogosphere for 8 whole days (literally feels like forever). I apologize for not being a very good blogger! The past few days have been hectic, I've had assessment after assessment in lessons, I've had a few fall outs with some friends (but don't worry your little head, everything's sorted!)). I just haven't been in the right mood to blog, my heads been all over the place. 

I feel like if I haven't been blogging for a while then I need to come back with an amazing post that's going to woo all of you, but I can't do that. I'm going to get back into blogging and I will be posting regular posts every weekend like i usually do. I've just had a bit of trouble balancing real life with the blogging life, schools really got in the way. I've not had the time to sit down and write a full post about a certain topic, the amount of homework and revision I'm doing at the minute is outstanding. Also in some cases I've just simply run out of ideas for posts and I just haven't felt confident in my blog. 

This is where you come into this, I'd love suggestions for blog posts in the comments or tell me anything that you think will really give me a boost for blogging again. I love blogging so much, it's something I can do to escape from the real world of dreaded school work and painful exams. 

Thank you so much for being a supporter of my blog, I love every single one of you who comments on or follows my blog! 

lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, I love reading every single one of them! Don't forget to check me out on bloglovin', I will follow you all back, links on the side bar :) xx