Saturday 26 April 2014

Small haul - HMV + Superdrug

Today I'm just writing a really quick and easy post to share with you some of the items which I have picked up recently from HMV and Superdrug, so here goes!
The first few things I picked up were these Disney DVDs from HMV. They were £12.99 each but were on offer at buy one get one free so I decided to pick up Brave, Monsters University and Tangled (and nemo but left that round a friends house, woops!) I absolutely love all Disney DVDs and i'm hoping to get the whole collection - i'm such a big kid!
 The next thing I got was from Superdrug and it is from the Naturally Radiant range, it's the Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser. I've heard so much about cleansers like this so I thought I would pick it up and give it a try. This was £2.98 when I bought it due to there being a 50% off skincare but originally it sells for £5.99. 
 Also from Superdrug I got 2 of the Revlon Colour Burst Lacquer Balms in the shades Demure and Coquette. Demure is a simple nude shade with glitter in and Coquette is a medium pink. These were £7.99 each but they were on buy one get one half price! I've worn them both a few times already and I love them.

Is there anything that you've picked up recently and are loving?

1 comment:

  1. Im 37 and still loving Disney films. As like the whole world Im obsessed with Frozen at the moment.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, I love reading every single one of them! Don't forget to check me out on bloglovin', I will follow you all back, links on the side bar :) xx