Monday 7 April 2014

#Bloggersdoitbetter Challenge!

Hey everyone! Again, I'm so sorry I haven't posted for a while, it's that time of the year where school work really does take priority. I'm drowning in revision and work to prepare for exams, I don't have enough time to see my friends let alone write a blog post! But anyway, onto the reason for this post.

Touch Of Belle

A few weeks back I was contacted by Gem from Touch Of Belle asking if I would like to get involed in the #Bloggersdoitbetter challenge. Of course I said that I would love to join as I already participate in the 2014 blogger challenge so this will be another thing for me to become a part of. 

I'm not sure if you can still ask to join this challenge as this post is a little bit late. However if you are involved in the challenge please let me know as I would love to discuss ideas and read your posts. The whole idea of the challenge is to write about a certain topic every fortnight which you are told via e-mail. If you would like to find out more you can go here. I really hope you all enjoy my posts for the challenge!


1 comment:

  1. The bloggers do it better challenges are so much fun, I look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, I love reading every single one of them! Don't forget to check me out on bloglovin', I will follow you all back, links on the side bar :) xx