Friday 27 December 2013

Beauty things I got for Christmas!

In my previous Merry Christmas post, I mentioned that I would be doing a "What I got for Christmas post", but I have decided to split my presents into two posts: beauty and miscellaneous things. I know Christmas isn't just about presents but I love seeing what people got for Christmas so I thought I'd share that with you! I hope you all had a wonderful day if you celebrate Christmas, I did! :) Anyway, onto the presents!


Sleek Contour Kit - Light, Sleek Blush - Rose Gold, Collection Concealer - Light, Collection Illuminating Touch  Concealer - Natural.
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Translucent, MUA Undress Me Too Palette, NYC Eye Brow Pencil - Blonde, Revlon Eye Shadow Contour Brush

Osco 3 draw and pen pot which I will store my make up in.

Tresemme Big hair set, Body works body butters, L'oreal Skin Perfection set, Tresemme Heat Protectant, Tresemme Texture Styling, Simple Oil Balancing Scrub, Simple Face Mask, Lush Rock Star Soap.

What did you get for Christmas?



1 comment:

  1. Nice gifts - I especially love the clear plastic draws and pot. So useful but looks great too. I'm a massive lover of the Collection Concealer too - can't get enough of it!

    Merry Christmas!

    Victoria, x shabby-chic-home.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, I love reading every single one of them! Don't forget to check me out on bloglovin', I will follow you all back, links on the side bar :) xx