Friday 8 November 2013

Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Hair Mask Review!

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to be giving a little review on the Herbal essences beautiful ends, split end protection mask. Wow. That was a mouthful.



I absolutely adore the packaging for this product. I love how it's simple, yet nice. The red container makes it eye catching so you don't forget about using it. You get 200ml of product in each container, which lasts you quite a while. The directions for use advises you to use this hair mask once a week to give your hair some "VIP treatment", how cute does that sound?! I normally use this hair mask on a Friday night, because after a busy week at school with different weather conditions, I feel like my hair needs some nourishing! The texture is like a really thick, creamy conditioner and it's pink so that's nice. It doesn't come out pink on the hair, it just turns transparent. It also smells amazing and not at all chemically! 



On to the real question - does it work? I do notice a difference in my hair the day after I use it, the split ends in my hair seem less visible. But I wouldn't say that it kept my hair from becoming damaged. It leaves my hair super soft as well as shiny which I find tricky to achieve! Even though it doesn't prevent damage, I love this product for hiding my split ends and making it smell and feel great. So yes I will be repurchasing this hair mask and trying others in the range! :) 

Have you tried any hair masks? Which work best for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, I love reading every single one of them! Don't forget to check me out on bloglovin', I will follow you all back, links on the side bar :) xx